Welcome to my Singapore Youth Olympic Games site.

Crossword Puzzle Number 1 by sg-youth-olympic-games.blogspot.com



Free Youth Olympic and Games Themed Crossword Puzzle


I have prepared an original crossword puzzle with a theme that is based loosely on the Youth Olympics (YOG), the Olympics and sports in general. This is a simple crossword puzzle that I wish to share with my readers for free. Do participate in solving the Youth Olympics (YOG) themed crossword puzzle. Feel free to contact me if you face any difficulty with the crossword puzzle. I shall reveal the free answers for this Youth Olympic and Games (YOG) themed crossword puzzle inside the comments. You are free to share the crossword puzzle with others.

Here is the Youth Olympics (YOG) themed crossword puzzle.


YOG Puzzle 1

ACROSS
2C = PLACE TO KEEP ARTEFACTS
5B = FIRST EDITION OF GAMES IN 2010
8A = YOU NEED THIS IN ARCHERY
8E = DO THIS WELL TO WIN IN LONG JUMP

DOWN
4C = CARRIED AROUND THE GLOBE IN A RELAY
2E = YOUTH OLYMPIC SPORT
5F = USE IT TO CROSS A BAR
5H = OLYMPIC SPECTATORS CHEER AND ___

Enjoy this free crossword puzzle!


Other visitors also read these posts:

1. Youth Olympic Games Sports

2. Youth Olympic Games Babes

3. Youth Olympic Games CAN! Carnival

4. Places To See and Visit In Singapore (My Other Blog)

1 spectator(s)
  1. Admin May 19, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

    Hi readers,
    Check on the link to read the answers in my flicker account. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3125/2504162255_b4c6c95a43_o.jpg

Post a Comment