Welcome to my Singapore Youth Olympic Games site.



Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games (YOG) And Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull


What has Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull got to do with Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games (YOG)? The short answer: three reasons and a passion. Let me explain.

I am passionate about the Olympic Movement since young and the new baby of the Olympic family, Youth Olympic Games (YOG) starting with Singapore 2010 is just an extension of that passion.

I am also passionate about the Indiana Jones trilogy as I grew up watching these movies from childhood. The next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is a must see movie for a die-hard fan like me.

Athletic prowess and mastery of body movement are obvious attributes witnessed during Olympic games competitions. In a similar vein, the character of Indiana Jones is also heavily involved in sports like whip weaving and weapon shoots, while acrobatic movements are liberally employed in the movies.

The Youth Olympic Games represent the future of the Olympics. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is the future of the Indiana Jones lineage. I intend to entertain and enjoy myself during the Youth Olympic Games as well as the movie screening of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

The Youth Olympic Games will be a thrilling event for my family as I intend to introduce them to my little ones. They will get to see first hand what the Olympic Games is about. Similarly, I intend to acquaint my kids to the story of Indiana Jones. The up coming movie, Indian Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, will be the start of good things for them.


Other visitors also read these posts:

1. Youth Olympic Games Sports

2. Youth Olympic Games Babes

3. Youth Olympic Games CAN! Carnival

4. Places To See and Visit In Singapore (My Other Blog)

0 spectator(s)

Post a Comment